Site Help / FAQ
FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
BeerBelly Stealth Flask
Damn, that's hot!
Our Price: $34.95
Usually Ships in 24 to 48 Hours
Sizes and Instructions
This is the ultimate stealth drinking device! The BeerBelly brings new meaning to "nice six pack" and will surely make you the life of the party!
The BeerBelly brings freedom to the beverage. Now you can drink WHAT you want, WHEN you want, and WHERE you want with no hassles and for less money! What more could you ask for? Now you can drink your favorite beverage at the movies, the ballgame, the concert, anywhere, YOU DECIDE! Maybe even take it to the next status meeting at work and liven up the party :) Sneak drinks anywhere!
The BeerBelly is made of a neoprene "sling" and polyurethane "bladder" with a tube for dispensing or drinking. The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a home grown organic beer belly and stays cold for hours! No more mini pocket flasks boys (or girls), this puppy holds 7 beers!!!
Sling material is made of 3mm neoprene with 1 side nylon material. Hook and Loop is used for custom sizing with the stitching designed to allow you to trim to fit and not worry about unraveling. The bladder is made of polyurethane and holds over 80oz. That's more than a 6 pack! Yes, we did drive a car over a bladder to test the seams and the nozzle closure capabilities under pressure...they performed flawlessly. We don't recommend you doing this at home!
This stealth beverage drinking accessory is a must have for any sports fan and makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, graduation, groomsman, bachelor party, best man, corporate gifts, fundraisers, etc.
All BeerBelly orders qualify for FREE SHIPPING!
The BeerBelly has been featured In:
- Sports Illustrated
- Video Jug
- Good Morning America
- The Tonight Show
- Washington Post
- New York Post
- The Rachael Ray Show
- FHM Magazine
- All About Beer
- Toronto Star
- Exit Magazine
BeerBelly stealth beverage system
1. Remove plastic on the BeerBelly mouthpiece and pinch the mouthpiece to break the seal. Pull on mouthpiece to open the valve.
2. Rinse your BeerBelly bladder with water.
3. Open all your beverage containers first then fill your BeerBelly bladder. The BeerBelly can hold up to 80oz of liquid. That's more than a six pack!
4. Place your BeerBelly bladder into the sling. (the fill cap goes towards your body)
5. Slip the sling over your head (if the straps are too long they can be cut to fit). Attach the Velcro waistband and shoulder straps.
6. Remember to keep your BeerBelly clean by washing it out with soap and water or make it simple by using the specially formulated "One Step Cleanser" which cleans without soap or rinsing. See the One Step Cleanser page for more details.
7. To clean your BeerBelly sling, simply wash in the sink and hang to dry or throw in the washer on gentle and hang dry. We recommend using a wetsuit soap or Woolight.
The BeerBelly consists of 2 parts; the sling, and the flexible flask bladder.
The BeerBelly sling is designed to fit users up to 6'8" and up to a 40" waist.
Made of neoprene, the BeerBelly sling insulates and feels like skin to the touch under your clothes.
The BeerBelly bladder holds up to 80oz. (6+ cans) of your beverage of choice and fits in a custom shaped pouch in the sling.
When worn under your clothes you just look like a dude with a beerbelly, or pregnant if you're a lady.
You can use the BeerBelly to hold either cold or warm beverages.
The BeerBelly bladder has a wide mouth opening for adding ice for Margaritas, and to simplify cleaning.
Add the BeerBelly Pleasure Extender Ice Pack for extended drink cooling or heating.
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Sign Up For Our Newsletter:
Privacy & Security
Track My Order
Become an Affiliate